Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hey!! Did you know....

That I'm married?? Oh, you did? Well I just wanted an excuse to post pictures of my wedding from three years ago. My photographer was amazing, and you should use her for any future event you have. The link is on my page somewhere down there (Kate Benson). 

This is Ryan's Family

This is me with my three sisters

This is just a darling picture of me and Ryan. (darling??)

And this is seriously us. Seriously.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...you guys are just adoreable!

Lacee said...

I know, right???

Amanda said...

I remember when I just got back from my mission and we went to Boondocks. I had to ask you if you did get married because I saw no ring. I'm glad you posted the pic so now i know for sure. :)

Lacee said...

@Amanda - Ha!! That is hilarious. I don't remember that, but it's funny that it happened!