Okay, first off: I was tired of looking like a pregnant hussy so I decided that I needed to buy a cheap 'wedding' ring that I could wear now that my hands are swollen and my real ring doesn't fit. So I bought this one... it's 100% real cubic zirconia. I'm totally inept when it comes to jewelry so I have no idea how fake it looks. So if it looks REALLY fake, it is... and I know it is. So don't feel sorry for me.
Now for the good stuff. Ryan and I just got back from St. George today for our little Babymoon. Well, really it was originally called Ryan's mecation because he was desperate for a break from work. But I renamed it for my own purposes. All we did was lounge around, and it was fantastic. We bought season 5 of House and watched three discs, we ate a lot, we shopped, and we played Arkham Asylum on xbox. But really Ryan played Arkham Asylum while I watched. Oh!!! And we golfed!!! I've been to the driving range a couple of times in my life, and honestly I'm not to shabby... and I've used the golf simulator quite a bit... and I am really bad... So I was really nervous to go on a real course because I thought my golf ball would just go everywhere.
But THIS was my first actual swing!!! ON the fairway!!! I couldn't believe it. We played a little 9 hole down in St. George and I honestly LOVED it. I predict Ryan and I will be doing this MUCH more often. My sister Brooke thought I was crazy doing this 5 months pregnant, but I survived. With no pulled muscles... And I actually made TWO pars!! The other 7 holes weren't pretty, but I only lost 2 balls... which was way less than I predicted. The drive home was depressing, I wish we could have stayed. And now that we've actually golfed down there we have talked about another trip at the end of October. Lets hope it pans out.





5 comments:
I am thinking your second vacation should be to California!
what's this?! a prego picture of lacee?!?!
I like your bling bling. I totally judge pregnant women I see who aren't wearing wedding rings.
I love the Babymoon! And by the way, I have NO idea when jewelry looks fake. I used to trade my sisters real pearl earrings for their fake ones because I didn't care and they did.
Tried golfing once when I was prego, HoRrific it was! So, no more of that! You must be good if you can do that well 5 months in! Careful, it's addicting!
Post a Comment