Monday, September 14, 2009

Conversations With Aquaintances:

I walk up to say Hi to someone I somewhat know...

While looking at my pregnant belly she asks, "When are you due?"

"Not for another three and half months," I respond.

"Woah, are you carrying twins??" She says in astonishment.

"Nope, I'm just big," I say casually.

"Well I'm glad I'm not you," she says....

-The End

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have punched her in the ovary. I would have. -I'm sure you are a darling pregnant lady. :)

Anonymous said...

seriously though, post some pictures!

nelliebrooke said...

well at least you are pregnant and getting that question. it's worse when you get it when you already had the baby. true story. i had the baby with me at the store too! people need muzzles!

Lacee said...

Ha ha... with which baby, Brooke?

And Lana!! I DID post a super attractive pregnancy picture of me golfing on my last story!!

BreAnna said...

people are so interesting with comments to pregnant ladies. The assistant at my office told me one day "oh your face looks so pregnant and round, it's so cute" can pregnant, round, face and cute all go in one sentence? She meant no harm but a little was done :o) Pregnancy is great, you only do it a few times in your life so enjoy. And FYI I need friends too, so Coco is born. I'll keep you posted as to our first get together if you have anyone you want to invite please do I just love having a group of people that isn't compromised of only ward, high school or family friends all are great and welcome, but I like to make new friends too, and have a group of all different people in one big melting pot.