Friday, February 12, 2010

Lacee and Lacia

So I decided that a really good project for me would be to take this Worldwide Ward Cookbook and make something from it every day... then blog about my hilarious misadventures.


But really I was just craving something peanut-buttery so I found this one in my NEW cookbook that I got for Christmas. They actually just turned out, ehh, but they had peanut butter so I guess mission accomplished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you plan on cooking from your cookbooks and blogging everyday because now that you've posted a teaser, I demand more Julie and Julia-esque moments from Lacee and Lacia!

Alison said...

if you have the christmas version too you NEED to make the chocolate cookie ball things... they are DIVINE!

Lacee said...

I only have the regular one Alison.... maybe you should give me the recipe for the "DIVINE" chocolate cookie balls...