
Wilson guy is 6 months today!!!! I know everyone says it, but it has gone by SO fast. He's way more interactive these days. He can officially roll over, make spitting noises, and squawk very loudly when he want's to be heard. He's also started reaching out for things that are in front of him, and he can hold his own bottle. Which is amazingly convenient. The doctor pointed out at this visit that when she was checking him he looked to me for reassurance. Which means he knows that if I'm calm he can be too, AND that he trusts me. YEA!
For the past couple of days he's even been going to sleep on his own with just a fuzzy blanket to hold and the noise machine. LOVE IT.
16.7 LBS 7 OZ (36%)
27 IN (72%)
As you can see he's now much longer than the hippo... and we actually caught a smile! It didn't hurt that Ryan was there to help with the photo this time.
The other night when Courtney was here making cupcakes, we (I really blame it all on Courtney) put a cut marshmellow on his nose. I love that he saw us all laughing so he started smiling really big too. Silly boy. Then it progressed to me drawing a pig nose on him. I'm a pretty awesome mom, I know.






No comments:
Post a Comment