Quote from the Artist:
"I recycle old unwanted paintings or drawings and make them new again! Imagine a 70’s painting with dull trees, lack luster stream and horribly faded pinkish mountains in the background. Nobody wants that unless the real Bob Ross comes with it!
Now imagine that same painting but with a slew of bloody zombies coming right at you. Who wouldn’t want to keep these old relics out of the landfill and onto their walls? All my painting and drawings are inspired by creepy mythological (and some I am certain are real) creatures."
Now imagine that same painting but with a slew of bloody zombies coming right at you. Who wouldn’t want to keep these old relics out of the landfill and onto their walls? All my painting and drawings are inspired by creepy mythological (and some I am certain are real) creatures."
So I'm pretty excited for the upcoming Craft Lake City, and I'm looking for volunteers to accompany me!?!?






No comments:
Post a Comment