Ryan becomes obsessed with places to eat all the time. I'd been trying to get him to go to Mo' Bettah Stakes, but he also doesn't try new places willingly. One day his mom and sister were picking up dinner and asked him what he wanted from Mo Bettah so he was forced to eat it if he wanted dinner. Well, it's become his new obsession....
He came home from grabbing food today and showed me the carton. Notice the large mound of rice? He asked if I wanted to know why it was so large... Sure, why not.
Apparently they know him when he walks in the door... usually there is quite a wait to get your food while they grill it in the back. As soon as he ordered tonight they called his name and he was a little confused so he asked why it was so fast. Well, when they see him walk in they start grilling. Awesome.






7 comments:
I've always wanted to have "a table" somewhere, this is the next best thing!
So what you're saying is I don't go there enough... we love mo betta!
Never been there, but it sounds like a place my hubby would like enough that they would start grilling when he got there, too. Mmmm, steak.
I feel bad that I've never heard of this place. I'm trying it pronto.
i tried it for my first time this week and thought it was great. i love that they get it cookin as he pulls up. congrats on the teeth! we need to get our little 2nd cousins together soon!
I'm such a blog slacker!! Terry absolutely LOVES Mo' betta! I had to stop there on the way home from Chelsea's shower to get lunch :)
I've never heard of Mo' Bettah steaks but now I want to go. I had Ruby River last night and it was surprisingly meh. I usually love that place.
Post a Comment