Ryan is always asking me when certain events are during any given month. I always direct him to the chalkboard that is on the wall ask you walk in from the garage. He keeps saying that he doesn't ever look at it because it's not in a convenient place. He walks by it every day. At least twice... but it's not in a convenient place. So this month I decided to bring him to it when I was done and map the whole thing our for him. I didn't anticipate him wanting to contribute...
It just about killed me to let him write "October DisneyL.A.nd" It doesn't match anywhere and I'm not particularly fond of his handwriting. Why did he capitalize LA? Because it's in Los Angeles. AND THEN he proceeded to write SePtEmBeR just to annoy me. He was going to write more, so I had to tell him that this was a 'read only' document. Then he gave himself a reminder...
I wish I wasn't so OCD







3 comments:
haha I would be the exact same way! Read only is sometimes a good thing...
fyi..disneyland is not in LA. So you can be ocd about that one.
Organized is not a bad thing, man you are working a lot, I didn't know it was so many days right in a row, good luck!
Post a Comment