Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Handyman

My miserable, horrific house was broken again. And neither or I are very handy. I like to pretend like I am, but Ryan would much rather just call someone to fix it. Our dead bolt broke the other day and I couldn't open the door. It was pretty ghetto for a bit there. People that came over had to come in through the garage. Classy. I really didn't want to call a lock smith to come fix it because I really thought dead bolts would be a pretty easy change out. 

So with the help of the one Jones (but really James) who showed me how to take the old one out, I went to Lowes and bought me a new dead bolt! And installed it myself!! 


Is it weird how happy things like this make me?


3 comments:

Jodi said...

That's awesome! I totally feel proud of myself when I do stuff like that.

allison wright said...

hey where were the jones and james families last night at grandmas? i wanted maddie and wilson to play. hope to see you soon!

Les said...

nope. not weird at all. I love when I do things all by myself! I'd probably brag about it for weeks to come.