I'm pregnant. Yup, 19 weeks pregnant. Which means.... I just had the mother of all ultrasounds. And I know what I'm having. Do you want to know?
I bet.
Sorry Brit, we're having ourselves a little baby Millie*. I had a feeling it was a girl a month ago, but I didn't want to tell people that and then be wrong so I only told Ryan. He didn't take me seriously.
So I'm due the end of August. I will be miserably pregnant the whole summer. Which is why I'm keeping the short hair.
I'm super excited to go to Bijou Market tomorrow and pick some cute crap out for the thing. And Target has some adorable dresses right now. Freaking adorable.
*we're not 100% set on naming her Millie. I tend to change my mind a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





20 comments:
Hooray! I'm so excited! I love buying little girl clothes! And Wilson is going to be an AWESOME big brother!
I am excited you are having a girl! You will enjoy the drama :) And I am determined to find a new name for you. Or we will just have to have 2 Millie's.
Oh congrats!!! I just knew it was a girl. And don't change the name, in your own words, it's freaking adorable.!!!
Woot! Congrats! If you need any maternity clothes, I've got a big box of them that I've collected. I've been loaning it around to friends but it just came back last week.
Also, if you are bored and in the Provo area tomorrow after the market and need a place to take a rest, we are mighty close to there!
Congrats! By the way I loved being due in August. Everywhere I went was air conditioned, and I could get out the whole summer and take Ella to the park and go on tons of walks to stay in shape. I am so excited for you, girls are tons of fun.
Congratulations Lacee! I love the name Millie but sounds like you and Brit need to arm wrestle for it :) hope you are feeling well. The one plus you have besides your short hair during a summer pregnancy....you live in Utah not Arizona. Less likely to suffer from heat stroke.
Yippee!! I picked up a dress from Target for Magnolia today. It's blue and white with a faux yellow flower.
Millie, that's super cute. I can't wait to see what you do with a girl, should be good!
What the what?!?! CONGRATS!!!! How did you make it a girl? Cuz I want my next one to be a girl!!! And why did you keep it a secret for so long?!?!
Congrats chica!!
congrats lacee {and ryan}!!! I'm so happy for you guys! our girls can play!
Congrats Lacee (oh and Ryan:))!
Yay!! Congratulations!! I hope you're feeling well :)
Yay!! Congratulations!! I hope you're feeling well :)
Yay! Girl stuff is so much fun!
Awesome!!!! I miss your face....
Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad it's a girl, you guys totally need one. Millie is such a cute name, too. Yay for little girls!
O Yay for you guys!! It is fantastic to have girls AND boys!
whoa whoa whoa... I can't believe I missed this, that's what I get for forgetting to check on my private friends. Congrats! I'm so excited for you!! You kept that a secret for a long time... rude :)
oh I'm back.. I still can't believe I didn't know you were pregnant! Not that I'd necessarily be first on your list to know, but still. So so excited for you to have a girl.. it's fun to dress them up.
Post a Comment