Saturday, November 26, 2011

Beta Baby

Gretchen is seriously the best baby every. She rarely cries, and she is VERY easy to get smiling. She's an okay sleeper... I've compounded the problem by rocking her to sleep every time she naps. She has a hard time getting to sleep by herself, but at night she will go 5-7 hours. She's definitely a second child, because I've lost all the papers that tell you what percentile she is in.... Nice. I do remember though, that she was in the 92 percentile for height and somewhere around 50 for weight.






Wilson is still adjusting. For the most part he acts as though she's not there. He doesn't play with her or touch her, but once in a while he will ask to hold her. I tried to get some pictures of the both of them, but he wouldn't sit next to her for more than a second.

1 comment:

Brit Warner said...

She is such a cute girl. I say that in pretty much every comment, but it is the truth.