Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Because what else am I supposed to write about???

10 Years Ago: 

I was 15, socially awkward... and probably in the AV club.... Just kidding, that was YEARS before. I was in 10th grade, I had met Jon and we were 'semi' dating. We couldn't really be dating for 'reals' because I wasn't 16. 

5 Things on my To-Do List Today: 

Study for my Gender test BOO!!
Feed Karl
Play Basketball
Review a Journal for class
EAT

Snacks I Enjoy: 

candy
Candy
CaNdY
cANdY
..... Dr. Pepper

3 Bad Habits: 

Procrastinating
Watching WAY too much TV
Swearing....

5 Places I've Lived: 

Utah (all over)
California (Lake Forest)
Texas (San Antonio)
Idaho (Rexburg)
Arizona (Mesa)

Jobs I've Had:

Pete's Fish and Chips _the BEST job ever because of the Morons I worked with
All Smiles Dental Care
Copeland Sports
Blockbuster
Home Depot
Bountiful Orthodontics

5 Things you DON'T know about me:

1. I can't drink out of plastic cups because they disgust me
2. I cry at night realizing that I'll never leave Utah
3. I peed my pants a lot when I was a kid
4. I talked to my self ALOT as a kid... and even extended that a little too long if you know what I mean
5. I'm Hilarious... but everyone who knows me can tell

3 People I admire:

Ryan Jones (awe) because he knows a lot about pretty much everything
My Papa because he's always been an amazing example for Church living
My sister Kim because she's motivated to do pretty much anything she wants... and I COMPLETELY lack motivation


My 3 Favorite Movies:

Better Off Dead
Emma - soooooo sad I know
Best in Show

2 comments:

Andrea Steele aka Mrs. Claus said...

Hey Lacee....I love it. Add me to your list of family....reindeerspause.blogspot.com....it's Aunt Andrea...I'd like to keep in touch....

Korbie said...

dr.pepper!!!! you and me both, it is my biggest weakness :) okay, okay, one of my many weaknesses.