Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Photoge

For my latest photography class we learned about street photography and taking candid pictures of people without them knowing. I walked around Bountiful Main street all morning trying to get a good shot and this girl just jumped out out at me This girl just seems so out of place that I loved the picture. Her big white heels and the post office bin are out of control. 







And who sees pay phones anymore?? Fantastic...


This third picture is an old wall on Main street in 
Bountiful. The old brick building had been covered
 by stucko and was now peeling off. I think it used
 to be a welding shop but now it's just boarded up and not being used. 








This last picture I just really like because of how the flash came out and how you can barely see my outline in the mirror.

1 comment:

BreAnna said...

yeah, I found your blog, maybe it wasn't ever lost and I was too dense to find it on facebook! You guys are so cute!