So I have some choices to make. One I could go the really simple route and order one of these choices from Ikea,

Two, I could get unfinished furniture and stain it how I want:
This is an example from store around here, I'm not loving the feet or height of this one...Or C I could take some initiative and find some antique or vintage store around Salt Lake to find something that I love. But who knows how costly that will be... The mind reels...





7 comments:
I've never been to Ikea, so if you need someone to come with you to investigate, I'm totally volunteering. Or I'll run around Salt Lake and look in random stores. It might be hard to believe, but occasionally I can be convinced to go shopping--but it's only because I'm such a helpful friend.
I like the Ikea pieces; since they're cheap maybe you can experiment a bit and paint some accents on them yourself.
I'm a huge fan of Ikea, so therefore I pick go to Ikea!
Mike and I actually got the second nightstand from ikea in red and I like them.. they are a good hight and they were cheap enough that I am going to paint over them to match our room... I would recommend them...
but I just found a new store that has comparable prices to Ikea, but the furniture is made better..
urban home
Brit, is there an Urban home here in utah, or is it just a California store?
Oh!! and does it look cheaply made in real life, or is it decently sturdy?
just in California and turns out they do not sale online yet.. but soon... the furniture is better quality than Ikea. It looks great in real life..
thanks for sending me the link to your blog! I love blogs! I wish I had a house to decorate! I REALLY REALLY want to see pictures!
Ikea gets my vote too! If you've ever looked in my bedroom, you know how much I love Ikea.
Post a Comment