Ryan somehow convinced me that we needed another dog because Karl needed someone to play with during the day... Joan is the result.... She is REALLY cute and cuddly, but we'll see how long that lasts...
We thought the same thing shortly after getting Wicket, let me know how it goes! Two puppies, if you are not ready for a baby after that I dont know when you will!! She is so cute!
Lacee... Oh my goodness I miss you! "Ryan won't let me have a baby so I will write about my dogs..." oh man that is awesome. You smell like sunshine dust.
2 comments:
We thought the same thing shortly after getting Wicket, let me know how it goes! Two puppies, if you are not ready for a baby after that I dont know when you will!! She is so cute!
Lacee...
Oh my goodness I miss you! "Ryan won't let me have a baby so I will write about my dogs..." oh man that is awesome. You smell like sunshine dust.
Post a Comment