Updates, updates... What have I been up to?
Well I finished one semester of school and actually passed my classes which was actually quite treat for me. I started another semester at school, my second to last to be exact, and I'm pretty darn excited about graduating in December. A couple of my classes this semester are about marriage and families and children in middle childhood, I think the U is trying to tell me something.
Karl and Joan are still alive, and Karl just got his manhood taken away. Ryan is pretty sad about it because he had high dreams of the dogs breading together so we'd get some misfit puppies, but of course I had to destroy his dreams and get Karl clipped.
A couple of girls and work and I decided that we needed to really get disiplined and stop eating cakes and candies and everything bad for us. I knew that the only thing that could keep me away was making a bet for a large sum of money and it started on June 2nd. I've done really well and it hasn't been as hard as I thought it would. I thought I would crave Coke every day but there has been only a couple of days that I've been miserable. We get a break on the 4th of July which I'm pretty darn excited about. I'll probably gain 10 lbs. on that day alone. Oh well, it will be completely worth it.
So Ryan and I are doing well, still working, still going to school. We are going to Arizona to my families cabin for the 4th of July. My dad will be there and three of my sisters with thier kids. It's been over 4 years since I've been to the cabin and it will be Ryan's first time. Perhaps I'll take some pictures and post them when we get back, but I'm not going to promise anything.
AND for those of you that understand that title... you are welcome
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
1. I laughed out loud at the title. I could hear your voice saying it. If I could get a recording of you doing that sound and make it the ringtone on my phone when you called, my life would be complete.
2. I'm seriously disappointed that you got Karl fixed. I want a puppy!
3. I'm so glad you finally updated your blog, I was beginning to wonder if you'd moved to Colorado or something.
Hey! I fully intend to keep my blog up even when I get to Colorado! And I too enjoyed the title as well as the update! Keep them coming since I'll need something to entertain me once I get to Grand Junction.
Have you taken any classes from Van Langeveld or Cox? That is my sister. She teaches in your department.
Post a Comment