I could probably watch infomercials all day. It's a little guilty pleasure of mine. I woke up earlier than Ryan one Saturday and probably spent a good hour and a half watching informercials on P90X, and Slim in 6. But the one that REALLY convinced me that my life is not complete until I have one is the Haan Steam Cleaner. I mean, this thing sounds like it would change my life by owning it. It kills 99% of germs and bugs, AND I can use it on carpets, sofas and EVEN mattresses!!!! I can't even believe how much I need this... Ryan can't either, and won't let me buy it. But one day, I will get the steam cleaner of my dreams and succeed in finally enjoying sanitizing the house. We can all dream, right?
Monday, June 8, 2009
This is why I shouldn't be a housewife.
I could probably watch infomercials all day. It's a little guilty pleasure of mine. I woke up earlier than Ryan one Saturday and probably spent a good hour and a half watching informercials on P90X, and Slim in 6. But the one that REALLY convinced me that my life is not complete until I have one is the Haan Steam Cleaner. I mean, this thing sounds like it would change my life by owning it. It kills 99% of germs and bugs, AND I can use it on carpets, sofas and EVEN mattresses!!!! I can't even believe how much I need this... Ryan can't either, and won't let me buy it. But one day, I will get the steam cleaner of my dreams and succeed in finally enjoying sanitizing the house. We can all dream, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I saw that one too and was convinced! I also want the steam mop one.
Post a Comment