Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby Wilson Franklin Jones

Hey!! I have a baby!! And I think he's pretty durn cute. He was born December 7th and weighed 6 pounds 7 ounces.

Maybe one day I'll get around to blogging about the horrific birth... but for now I'm sleepy.

7 comments:

Ames said...

I love his little nose!

BreAnna said...

Hooray! I rarely get to look inside a hooter hider :o) He is pretty darn cute, and I can't wait to hear the story, they all seem to be not what we expect.

Steele Family said...

ohh he is so cute! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

The next blog post better have more pictures of his cuteness and gory details of the birth! Please do NOT mix those up and post gory brithing pics and details of his cuteness....

Unknown said...

He is great and I totally L-O-V-E his name! But...I have to hear the details! I hope you are doing good and getting lots of rest:)

Korbie said...

Congrats Lacee .. He is pretty dang cute.

laurice. said...

Congrats! He is so sweet.