Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oui Monsieur

I bought a new lens for my camera for Christmas that I've wanted for a long time. As soon as I opened it I started taking pictures of my adorable baby. (it's not bragging if it's truth...)


Then I decided to follow through with something that I said I would do when I finally had my baby... put a mustache on him. So I took some eyeliner and went at it, drawing in his eyebrows and giving him a sweet 'stache.

And I love it. I can't look at this picture without laughing. I wonder what he'll say when he's older and sees these pictures. I sure hope he has a sense of humor about it, but I can't wait to do it again...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he'll prefer those to any naked pictures you might take. And your baby is cute! Brag all you want!

Candace said...

He's already changed so much. He sure is cute. I'm sure he will appreciate these pictures later in life.

Unknown said...

Your blog...you can do whatever you want! He is so sweet and so little!!! Wish I could hold him....

Jodi said...

I'm totally drawing a mustache on my kids. They'll have a sense of humor for the rest of their lives.

analysand said...

Salvador Dali................