
This is what I left this moring to go to work. I may have been pointing a flashlight straight at his face causing him to shield his eyes... whoops.
The kid has had a tough week... he wasn't feeling well on Monday and Tuesday and he was fussy and wouldn't nurse. So I had to pump every three hours to keep my milk supply up. I may have also had a complete breakdown when he woke up at midnight to eat the other night and he would not latch on because I had no milk. I tried to pump so I could feed him what I got, but nothing was coming out. So there I was, in the semi dark, connected to the machine... Wilson crying on the couch... and me also BAWLING. Then Ryan walked out in a haze wondering what was going on. It was awesome.
So that's been our week so far.,,, hopefully having a whole week off next week will bring better days.... And then I'm done at the end of April!!! Working.. not with Wilson...





2 comments:
That was such a sad post! I hope things get better! And hooray for being done with work!
it was a sad post but it made me chuckle when i read about you having a breakdown in the middle of the night... that was me, every night, twice a night. I love my babies, but hate night feedings!
Post a Comment