Tuesday, August 3, 2010

He's Mobile!! (kind of)

First, Wilson REALLY likes this brightly colored water bottle I bought this month. Anytime it's around him he's always reaching out for it or freaking out if he can't get to it. I thought using it would be a good test of his mobility and I was right. He's figuring out the 'crawling' and I bet he'll be a full fledged mover by the end of next week! I'm still not sure if that's a good or a bad thing....

3 comments:

Brenna said...

He's so cute! You know, you could come over and visit anytime. It would be fun to see Wilson again, and you can tell me how much you love being a stay at home mom ;)

Unknown said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I love how he completely turns to the side!

Anonymous said...

That was pretty funny! It's going to get really exciting around your house now that the boy is mobile!