Look at that fantastic hair. It was long, in his eyes, mullet-y, and adorable. I loved it and I said I would never cut it...
And then I got peer pressured by my husband to buzz it. Sad day. My Bunco group told me that it would grow in thicker if I buzzed it, Ryan honed in on that info and MADE be buzz it. I tried to leave it long on the top with a mohawk, but he wouldn't let me. He's mean. Now I just have to wait until it grows back and I'm NEVER cutting it again. EVER.
Most people says he looks older... I just cry when I look at him. I don't really, but I was REALLY sad for those first couple of days. (and Wilson, I'm sorry if you read this in the future and you feel bad about yourself... I still love you)








5 comments:
Sometime I will have to tell you how max buzzed our 5 month old daughters head... Against my will.
It IS growing back though....
He totally looks like Ryan with that haircut! Especially in that profile shot in the car seat.
And take it from a girl married to a guy who buzzes his hair on a weekly basis: it does NOT make it grow in thicker.
What are you talking about?! He looks just as cute with a buzz cut! I like it.
He looks so CUTE! Youll be glad you did it. don't hate
Post a Comment