So guess what. I came home today to Ryan.... Washing the dogs.... WITH Wilson. Uhhhhhh...
1. The smell was horrendous. Wet dog is possibly the worst smell in the world.
2. The dogs were FILTHY.
3. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't come home during this atrocious act.
This picture is after the water had drained from the tub. Notice the DIRT and HAIR everywhere? I'm gagging thinking about it. So I made Ryan clean and sanitize the the tub before bathing Wilson for real. Lets just hope he hasn't ever done this before when I haven't caught him in the act.






5 comments:
oh ick!
OMG seems like an appropriate response or WTF (both of with I NEVER use)
Gross City for sure. Jake has done some wacky things, but luckily nothing like that. Did you get the wet dog smell out of Wilson?
Oh the grossness! Men just don't get it!
ew. ew. ew. At least it's a cute picture of Wilson...
Post a Comment