Not having grown up with anything Winnie the Pooh related myself, (my family was just not that into it) I've been resistant to Wilson having anything Pooh related since he was born. But friends have certainly threatened... Oh they most certainly have.
Well, Ryan and his family wanted to go see the new Pooh movie today with Wilson. Which is totally fine, he's only been to the theater once before to see Despicable Me when he was six months and he did great then. Plus this movie was only an hour long and had lots of songs in it to keep Wilson engaged. I didn't know anything about the characters before so realizing that Pooh was a bumbling idiot was a surprise. It was funny though, and he loved it. He might have loved the popcorn more.... And he enjoyed turning around and saying hi to the kids behind him.

Here is a picture of most of the movie going clan. Grandma was the only other person he allowed to hold him besides his dad.





1 comment:
That's it, I'm buying you matching mommy/son pooh shirts. I laughed out loud the other day when on Nick Jr. they were having a "pooh marathon" seriously you can't say that without thinking "umm no I don't think I want to be in one of those"
Post a Comment