Friday, July 29, 2011

Our life through Instagram

More pictures of Wilson. Because he's all our life is about right now... 5ish more weeks until our life is all about another little girl. 
 Wilson really likes carrying around Courtney's purse. It's the only one he goes after, I don't know why it's special. So that paired with his girly stroller leads to a good picture!
 Ryan taught him to drink the milk out of his cereal bowl in the mornings...
 The Bountiful Parade... he was very skeptical. He mostly enjoyed the marching bands.
 Wilson enjoying a snack with his hipster uncle Mason. (I promise those aren't really dog treats.)
 He didn't take to miniature golfing like we thought he would. He got frustrated and started using his hand.
Ryan spent a good amount of time trying to win the iPad in this machine... he didn't succeed.

2 comments:

Bonny said...

Instagram is awesome. You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

Um...I play Miniature Golf the same way as Wilson.