Monday, March 9, 2009

The cinnamon twist that ended our marriage.

I went grocery shopping with Ryan tonight, which is possibly the most irritating experience ever. Going to Dicks Market tonight was like having my own child. He was begging me for Pop Tarts and Granola bars, and sugary cereal. I had to finally say he could have one or the other... He chose Fruity Pebbles. 

THEN, it happened. We got to the bakery and Ryan decided he wanted a doughnut. I told him he if wanted it he had to put the cereal back, but he didn't listen. He started walking towards the counter and I tried to threaten him with our marriage. I told him that if he got a doughnut that was the end. 

So I'm moving out. Who wants to take me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I were more surprised at his decision. You're more than welcome to live with me...though I can't tell you right now if it'll be in Colorado or Texas...