Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Baking

Me and a friend decided to test our hand at cake decorating this afternoon. I tried to make fondant for the first time with some powdered sugar and marshmellows and it turned out surprisingly well! Mine is the yellow and white cake and hers is the one that has MS. (those are her initials, she's not being disrespectful.)



I'll do weddings... Starting rate is $500...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed at your domestic skills! I hope "someone" takes you up on your offer to do weddings. That would be AWESOME! And how did that fondant taste? That's my gripe with fondant, it tastes DISGUSTING!

Kimberly Allen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly Allen said...

This almost makes me want to get married all over again.

Ames said...

"Someone" agrees with Wendi's description of fondant as DISGUSTING. But the cake looks really good!