Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New Lightbulbs

This is my bedroom at 10:00 pm with all the other lights off in our house. It looks like daylight doesn't it. We bought some new energy efficient light bulbs and Ryan insisted on getting the brightest ones he could. They are hideous.  They make our room feel like a space shuttle, and now I don't like turning on the lights at all. Good work babe.

Can you even tell? Or is it just me?

2 comments:

Korbie said...

I will switch you lightbulbs (from my parents house)!! My dad has gone around and made sure that there is only one bulb in each room and instead of a 60 watt it is more like a 30... everytime I am there I think that I am in a cave

Anonymous said...

That's FANTASTIC! We have the energy efficient ones too. But a lower wattage. And they take a while to warm up, so when you first turn them on, you have the cave effect, but after a bit it's the perfect amount of life. I guess I have the better husband...

*side note: The Word Verification is Spern...