Sunday, May 16, 2010

Stories with Pictures

On Saturday I was trying to get the house clean but Wilson was being especially clingy so I had to put him in the Bjiorn. I found it exceptionally difficult to do the dishes while he was strapped on to me so Ryan offered to take him while he mowed the lawn. So while still in his PJ's and a unmatching hat, Wilson enjoyed the outdoors with Dad....


Ryan has really pretty green eyes. Apparently I'd never told him that in 4 years of knowing him so one day he came home from work and said that a co-worker of his told him they were gorgeous. I guess he was really sad that I hadn't recognized that fact. Another side note.... after being married a year Ryan decided to test me and asked what color eyes he had. I had no idea. I guessed blue. I was wrong. In my defense, I look at mouths when I'm talking to people not eyes. So you can all now be self conscious of your teeth.


I have control issues. One reason their are very few pictures of me is because I don't trust people (read: Ryan) to take good ones. They always fill the frame too much with crap and basically don't compose the picture in a pleasing way to me. I decided to relinquish control and get at least one photo of me with my baby. This is the result:

Wilson looks drunk. I think it's adorable.

No comments: