Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sick Little Man




Wilson guy is sick for the first time. I mean really sick. He's had the occasional cold and runny nose, but this morning I walked in his room overwhelmed by the smell of vomit. I feel horrible because I don't know when it happened. We don't turn the monitor on anymore at night, and ever since we rearranged our room I can't here him crying across the hall at all.

So this is the first time I've ever had to deal with vomit other than my own. Let me tell ya, I don't do so well. I'm like my mom that way. I remember one time she threw my 5 month old niece in front of her to shield another grandchild from throwing up on her. Hilarious. I've draped myself with blankets and towels so I'm good. I've even got a bucket to throw him over if he starts gagging.

Poor kid has no idea what's going in with him. I just feel so bad. Oh, and totally unprepared.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Melissa Rees said...

Poor baby!! Luckily Deacon has only puked once, and Evan hasn't ever, yet...

The Baker said...

Dang it that puke! Its always at night and always random. Poor baby. ;-(