
I finally decided what I wanted to do as my graduation gift... (in case you didn't remember... I GRADUATED COLLEGE) I had to get rid of it because the longer it sat in my bank account the more I was tempted to go out to eat with it and buy clothes or other random little things. This was the biggest purchase I've ever made so it was a little terrifying.
I got the white MacBook so I can have something all to myself and I get to take it with me on trips. Plus, it left some room for me to get a decent photoshop program AND a plane ticket to Arizona. So Kim and Brooke, be expecting me this summer.
And don't worry, I'll bring my own computer to play on.





5 comments:
Sweet! We can have a macbook party! Brooke will have to join the club soon. It will be awesome at the cabin this summer. Bring your sewing machine too. It will be a frenzy of crafty fun!
Yay for computers!
I'm picturing you getting on the airplane with your laptop and your sewing machine.
:( I will have to figure out how to load photos on my new couch...
And now you, Wendi, and I can all have remote video conferencing with our webcams! We are so cool.
Post a Comment