Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Grand ole' Flag

I took the trek to Washington DC this last week to see my dear brother graduate from dental school. It was... an adventure. Wilson didn't like the fact that there was no down time so he was pretty fussy the first couple of days. The first day we explored the Mall and went to a couple of museums. Day two consisted of going to Howard and watching Dallas walk and receive his diploma. The third day was Mount Vernon and the last day was spent at Arlington Cemetery.

I didn't feel like taking my 'real' camera so I just took pictures with my supa cool Hipstamatic. These pictures turned out way cooler than any I could have taken with the Canon so I'll count my lucky iPhone stars.


1 comment:

Anna said...

Those photos are awesome! The would make great wall art. Does your phone take high enough quality to print?