Thursday, May 27, 2010

Le Weasel

I broke out the mustaches again and had a 'lil photo shoot with the man. I love him.

I also wanted to document the pink shirt he's wearing. I bought it at H&M when Ryan and I were in San Jose. It's probably been one of my favorite shirt purchases. I don't care that he's a boy. I got a little guff from my family about it, but it was worth it.

And one more thing... A friend of mine let me borrow a jumper for Wilson instead of having to buy and new one, and can I just say that I LOVE IT! It's been such a lifesaver with being able to get things done around the house and not have him laying on his back. I'm already worried about him having a dented head, but it's kinda hidden under his hair. Thanks BreAnna for letting me mooch it off you for a while!!

2 comments:

Ames said...

I think the masculinity of the mustache balances out the pink shirt.

BreAnna said...

I love that shirt. Thanks for the boxes, and double thanks for dropping them off. I'm glad the bouncer thingy is working Steele really loved it and your right it buys you alot of guilt free time where you aren't worrying that the only thing your baby see's all day is the ceiling. Keep it as long as you like.