
I 'ran' a 5K with the ladies at THE office last weekend. I feel a little bit bad because I promised Maria that I would walk it with her... and then I ran. A little bit. It was pretty gross. I can't believe how sore I was the next two days.

**bountifulortho.com**
Here is a shot of the whole group that I ran with. Don't be fooled. Dr. Feller did NOT run with us. But his wife did!
I've been struggling with the motivation to lose the baby weight for months now. I though that I would have time to exercise once I stopped working, but I find a hundred other things to do instead. Most of them include watching TV. Another friend of mine is doing a Biggest Loser contest starting on June 5th, but I didn't want to sign up and pay $50 unless I was really going to do it this time. (I say "this time" because my family did one and about the only way I participated was by sending the money. Whoops!) So I told Ryan that I would only sign up if I worked out every day until then. (I haven't, Whoops again.) He jokingly suggested that I should bet him a third dog as punishment. I laughed and walked away.
Well now I'm actually considering it. I absolutely DO NOT want a third dog. I don't really even want the two that we have already. So maybe it's just the motivation that I need. Is that crazy or a good idea?
**Did you notice that plug for the doctor?? Yeah?? Niiiiiice.**





3 comments:
I don't want you to have a third dog. So if you need a work out buddy, let me know. I'll keep you focused!
Right there with you! Motivation is hard, I find a buddy works. I have 'walking' friends and then if someone is counting on me, I go.
Hahaha, I love the dog idea. I should find something like that for me!
Post a Comment